Working at FarmaMondo means being part of an enthusiastic team within a dynamic, international environment, where you will create and provide valuable, innovative, and excellent educational services.
Take a look at current job openings and find out how to submit your application.
FarmaMondo is a Swiss based global pharmaceutical trading player currently seeking a highly motivated candidate to join its thriving international HQ in Chiasso (Switzerland) in the role of Junior Accountant.Company core business is worldwide supply and distribution of advanced pharmaceutical and biological treatment regimens to patients and hospitals in over 60 countries
- Perform daily accounting functions as assigned including AR and AP
- Ensure the accurate and timely processing of positive and negative pay transactions
- Ensure accurate and timely booking of Personnel Costs on a monthly base
- Review and approve expense reports
- Perform reconciliation of GL vs Cost Accounting on a quarterly base
- Supporting the Head of Finance for the preparation of quarterly and year-end Financial Statement
- Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure
- Support budget and forecasting activities
- Manage annual external audit and complete requested materials
- Be responsible for specific project assigned
- Able to manage relationships with external consultants (IT, Payroll, Tax Authority)
· Bachelor Degree in Business with an emphasis in Accounting. Thorough understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and knowledge of Statutory accounting principles.
· Previous working experience of 2/3 years as accountant or as an auditor in a Big Four
· Fluency in spoken and written English is a must
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office is a must with experienced use of Excel (Pivot, VLOOKUP)
· Knowledge of SAP/R3 and/or SAP B-One is an advantage
· Knowledge data mining / business intelligence applications is an advantage
· High motivation and pro-activity
· Capacity to work under high levels of pressure and with tight deadlines
· Excellent communication skills
· Teamwork capabilities and problem solving attitude
· Full time at indefinite time based in Chiasso
· Average working week 45 hours
· Competitive remuneration package
Required qualifications and experience
· The resource is based in Italy, native Italian speaker, business-level English proficiency and holds proven experience in medical and pharmaceutical fields.
· Previous experience in the handling of unlicensed pharmaceuticals, background as a pharmaceuticals buyer at relevant medical facilities or as a Medical Representative for leading Pharma Company will be highly considered.
· The resource must have an outgoing personality and be available to visit periodically Hospitals & Clinics as well as selecting and following up the tendering opportunities for the unlincensed pharmaceuticals in Italy.
· The resource will manage their time and appointments in full autonomy reporting to the Key Account Managers in charge for the territory.
· Basic PC skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) are mandatory.
· Full training to the role and support given.
· Commissions linked with experience and results and possibility to grow within the FarmaMondo team.
· We are open to consider multi-firm Agents.
E-mail CV and motivation letter (English or Italian) with a picture, citing recruiting code in the mail subject. Only resources matching the qualifications will receive a reply.
Agente farmaci non registrati- Italia
Descrizione del ruolo
Farmamondo cerca un Agente per l’Italia specializzato nella fornitura di medicinali ad alto valore aggiunto verso Ospedali e Cliniche ed esperienza nei tender pubblici, specialmente per farmaci non registrati.
Esperienza e qualifiche richieste
· La risorsa ha base in Italia, è madrelingua Italiana, ha conoscenza fluente dell’Inglese e provata esperienza nei settori medico e farmaceutico.
· Saranno fortemente considerate esperienze precedenti nella gestione di farmaci non registrati, ruoli di buyer presso strutture mediche di rilievo o da Informatore farmaceutico presso primarie case farmaceutiche.
· La risorsa deve possedere una personalità estroversa ed essere disponibile a visitare periodicamente Ospedali e Cliniche oltre a selezionare e seguire le opportunità dei tender relative a farmaci non registrati in Italia.
· La risorsa gestirà tempo e appuntamenti in completa autonomia riportando ai Key Account Managers di competenza per il territorio assegnato.
· Sono richieste conoscenze di base di ICT (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
· Viene fornito pieno supporto e formazione al ruolo.
· Commissioni proporzionate a esperienza e risultati e possibilità di crescita all’interno del team FarmaMondo.
· Possono essere valutati Agenti plurimandatari.
Inviare via mail CV e lettera di motivazione (Inglese o Italiano) con una foto e documentazione citando il numero di ricerca della poszione nell0’oggetto della mail. Solo le risorse in linea con le qualifiche riceveranno risposta.
FarmaMondo is a Swiss-based pharmaceutical services company with a focus on providing patient access to their unmet medical need via Early-access, Named-patient and Compassionate-use mechanisms. Our global footprint includes commercial operations in more than 60 markets, headquartered from Switzerland with regional hubs in Europe, Asia and Latin America.
FarmaMondo はスイスを拠点としながら、患者の医療需要に対し、 早期アクセス、指定患者プログラムおよび、コンパッショネート使用に焦点を合わせております。スイスを本社とし、ヨーロッパ、アジア・ラテン・アメリカのリージョナルハブで私共のグローバルフットプリントは60以上のマーケットでの営業活動を含みます。
FarmaMondo is looking for a Japan resident Agent with proven experience in high value pharmaceutical sector for new projects development.
Required qualifications and experience
· The ideal candidate is a Japanese resident, native Japanese speaker, with proven experience in the medical and pharmaceutical field.
· A business-level English proficiency is required.
· Ideally the candidate would possess an outgoing personality and be available to travel frequently in the Japanese territory.
· The candidate should be able to manage their time and their appointments autonomously, and show business acumen and an entrepreneurial mind-set.
· Basic PC skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) are required.
· An experience with a pharmaceutical company or at a medical facility would be a plus.
· A MR Certification would be a plus.
E-mail the CV (English or Japanese) with picture and documents, motivation letter (English or Japanese) citing recruiting code in the announcement.