Working at FarmaMondo means being part of an enthusiastic team within a dynamic, international environment, where you will create and provide valuable, innovative, and excellent educational services.
Take a look at current job openings and find out how to submit your application.
FarmaMondo is a Swiss-based pharmaceutical services company with a focus on providing patient access to their unmet medical need via Early-access, Named-patient and Compassionate-use mechanisms. Our global footprint includes commercial operationsin more than 60 markets, headquartered from Switzerland with regional hubs in Europe, Asia and Latin America
For our office in in Chiasso, Switzerland, right on the Swiss-Italian border, we are recruiting for the position of:
in our Procurement Department for immediate start and directly reporting into the Head of Procurement.
Main responsibilities will include:
Required Qualifications & Experience:
FarmaMondo is a Swiss based global pharmaceutical trading player currently seeking a highly motivated candidate to join its thriving international HQ in Chiasso (Switzerland) in the role of Junior Accountant.Company core business is worldwide supply and distribution of advanced pharmaceutical and biological treatment regimens to patients and hospitals in over 60 countries
- Perform daily accounting functions as assigned including AR and AP
- Ensure the accurate and timely processing of positive and negative pay transactions
- Ensure accurate and timely booking of Personnel Costs on a monthly base
- Review and approve expense reports
- Perform reconciliation of GL vs Cost Accounting on a quarterly base
- Supporting the Head of Finance for the preparation of quarterly and year-end Financial Statement
- Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure
- Support budget and forecasting activities
- Manage annual external audit and complete requested materials
- Be responsible for specific project assigned
- Able to manage relationships with external consultants (IT, Payroll, Tax Authority)
· Bachelor Degree in Business with an emphasis in Accounting. Thorough understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and knowledge of Statutory accounting principles.
· Previous working experience of 2/3 years as accountant or as an auditor in a Big Four
· Fluency in spoken and written English is a must
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office is a must with experienced use of Excel (Pivot, VLOOKUP)
· Knowledge of SAP/R3 and/or SAP B-One is an advantage
· Knowledge data mining / business intelligence applications is an advantage
· High motivation and pro-activity
· Capacity to work under high levels of pressure and with tight deadlines
· Excellent communication skills
· Teamwork capabilities and problem solving attitude
· Full time at indefinite time based in Chiasso
· Average working week 45 hours
· Competitive remuneration package
FarmaMondo is a Swiss-based pharmaceutical services company with a focus on providing patient access to their unmet medical need via Early-access, Named-patient and Compassionate-use mechanisms. Our global footprint includes commercial operations in more than 60 markets, headquartered from Switzerland with regional hubs in Europe, Asia and Latin America.
FarmaMondo はスイスを拠点としながら、患者の医療需要に対し、 早期アクセス、指定患者プログラムおよび、コンパッショネート使用に焦点を合わせております。スイスを本社とし、ヨーロッパ、アジア・ラテン・アメリカのリージョナルハブで私共のグローバルフットプリントは60以上のマーケットでの営業活動を含みます。
FarmaMondo is looking for a Japan resident Agent with proven experience in high value pharmaceutical sector for new projects development.
Required qualifications and experience
· The ideal candidate is a Japanese resident, native Japanese speaker, with proven experience in the medical and pharmaceutical field.
· A business-level English proficiency is required.
· Ideally the candidate would possess an outgoing personality and be available to travel frequently in the Japanese territory.
· The candidate should be able to manage their time and their appointments autonomously, and show business acumen and an entrepreneurial mind-set.
· Basic PC skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) are required.
· An experience with a pharmaceutical company or at a medical facility would be a plus.
· A MR Certification would be a plus.
E-mail the CV (English or Japanese) with picture and documents, motivation letter (English or Japanese) citing recruiting code in the announcement.